Purchasing the right investment property can be a tricky and stressful process without professional advice and assistance. Issues can arise at any stage - from finding the right property online, attending open homes, communicating with sales agents, finance professionals, conveyancing solicitors, building and pest inspectors, through to finding the best property management team to look after your investment post purchase. There are many different products to choose from and it can be very easy to purchase the wrong investment if you are unsure of what exactly is happening in the current market. For example, in recent years investing in houses as opposed to apartments has seen a much stronger return on investment, give high capital growth has outpaced rental yields
Here are a few reasons property investors seek Ed‘s assistance:
- A long history in property management and working with investors has provided Ed with an in-depth knowledge of high yielding products and locations.
- Ed is approachable and available 24/7.
- Working hands-on in his property management business and his sales business allows Ed to provide a streamlined process where he fully understands both the sales and property management requirements of property transactions. Being one point of contact for all involved in the sale transaction means there is very little chance of any miscommunications that could hinder a sale.
- Ed has 19 years’ experience and has seen many property cycles. He understands where the best value for money is in the current market for high rental yields and future capital growth.
- Ed has worked in both property management and sales and as a result has formed very trusting relationships with finance professionals, conveyancing solicitors and pest inspectors.
- Ed regularly has off-market opportunities and can provide assistance with finding and walking you through the process of purchasing an investment property.